When you have people over and you want to cook something really simple, this can be a good go to recipe. The simplicity of making it gives you time to prepare it, even if it’s last minute and your guest are only 20 minutes from your house :).
Serves 3 to 4
- 1/2 cup fresh organic chopped tomatoes
- 1 can organic black beans
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup red onions
- small flour tortilla cut into wedges
- 1 big avocado
- 1/2 juiced lime
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 jalapeno
- 1/2 cup cilantro some for the bean mix and some for the guacemole
- 2 tsp himalayan salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Combine kidney black beans, 1/3 cup cilantro and leave the rest for the guacamole, 1/2 cup tomatoes , 1/4 cup red onions and the rest is for guacamole
- Start making the guacamole by mushing the avocado until you get a soft texture. Add the rest of tomatoes, rest of the cilantro, jalapeño, the rest of red onions, salt and lime juice.
- Place the tortilla on baking sheet pan and crisp for about 6 minutes
- Serve the beans and avocados in bowls and enjoy!