Quinoa is one of the great grains that I like to use in our dishes. You can always boil it a day earlier and use it throughout the week. This recipe has this fantastic mix of spices and herbs. The thyme and curry were such a beautiful mix together.
- 4 pieces boneless chicken thighs about 4 oz each
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped thyme
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup chopped red and green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped red onions
- 1 tsp himalayan salt
- 2 cups fresh arugula
- 1/4 cup apples peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp salt
- Cut the boneless chicken thighs into small pieces.
- Add the chopped thyme, curry, salt, bell peppers, red onions and 1 tbsp olive oil and mix well together.
- Let it sit in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Preheat the oven on 400f.
- Place the chicken on a baking sheet and bake for about 20 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through.
- In a serving plate add the arugula, grilled chicken, apples, and top with parsley.
- Add half lemon on each plate, olive oil and some salt.
- Serve and enjoy