Pool and staying cool. A good recipe for the summer. If that doesn’t keep you satisfied, here’s a sidedish that’s super easy. 😉 It goes well with lamb chops or pork chops and also fits very well as a starter for your guests.
- 1 cup of uncooked couscous
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 cup of red and yellow bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 1/4 cup scallions
- 1 cup sweet peas cooked
For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp black pepper grind
- 1 tbsp Himalayan salt
- Add one cup of uncooked couscous in a big stainless steel bowl, add two cups of boiling water and cover with aluminum foil paper. Let it rest for 25 minutes until the couscous is soft and tender.
- Mix the olive oil, black pepper, lemon juice and salt together for the dressing.
- Use one cup of the cooked couscous and mix with the bell peppers, scallions, parsley and sweet peas.
- Wash the lettuce and serve the couscous in the lettuce wraps. It looks great that way and it makes it easier for you to serve too.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂