We had friends over for dinner the other night and they came with a huge bouquet of fresh herbs from their garden. I was just thrilled with it, so I thought I’d share this fantastic Mediterranean dish with you, that contain fresh parsley and mint. It’s a strong combination of two herbs, super easy to make and fits as a starter with grilled chicken or grilled lamb chops.
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1 tsp Himalayan salt
- 2 tbsp fresh organic mint
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 medium fresh tomatoes chopped
- 1 medium eggplant
- 3 tbsp parsley parsley
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Make the yogurt sauce by whisking the yogurt, water, salt, and chopped mint
- Cut the eggplant into one-inch thick circles then coat the eggplant with olive oil on both sides
- Grill the eggplant for about 2 minutes on each side on high heat
- Place the eggplant on the plate and drizzle it with the yogurt sauce and fresh parsley
- Serve and enjoy!