Here is another simple recipe to welcome the long waited summer with. Cooking in the kitchen when weather is so hot is not so much fun, also, the chance of choosing unhealthy recipes increases. Planning your meals ahead and choosing simple healthy ones leads to producing yummy as well as healthy dishes.”
- 2 cans of organic garbanzo beans
- 24 oz boneless chicken thighs
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 large tomatoes
- Small yellow onion chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- Mix all the dressing ingredients together and whisk well.
- Marinate the chicken thighs with some of the dressing mix and leave the rest for the salad.
- Grill the chicken for about 8 to 10 minutes. Make sure its cooked through.
- Mix the garbanzo beans, onions, tomatoes, peppers, lemon juice and remaining dressing mix.
- Serve the chicken on top of the garbanzo salad and serve with joy :).