Paleo is becoming one of the most popular diets. I love trying new things and hope you do too.
This is a great recipe, especially if you are a rice lover 😃. Rice used to be a big part of my diet but not so much anymore. Instead we these days only have it occasionally. “Cauliflower rice” is a great substitute for rice and it’s super easy to make, not to mention that the taste is super fresh. The mix of lime coconut milk and oil plus the cilantro gives this recipe a great kick.
Ingredients for Paleo Cauliflower Rice and Chicken
This serves four people:
- 1 Tbs coconut oil
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 cups Cauliflower Rice
- 1 cup home made coconut unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- Half squeezed lime juice
- 2 Tbs thinly sliced green onions
- Chop the cauliflower in a kitchen aid until the cauliflower texture looks like rice
- Sauté the Chicken thighs with coconut oil on high heat first and then lower the heat to medium.
- Add all the cauliflower and sauté for a few minutes. Then add the rest of the ingredients. Cook on medium heat until the cauliflower starts to soften.
- For extra spicy flavor add Sriracha sauce on top and some extra chopped cilantro
- Serve and enjoy! 😃