Have you ever wondered how to make chicken breast with more flavors? This recipe adds great taste, the greens that I used in this recipe are not just healthy, they also have very strong flavors.
By the way, do you know that 2 cups of arugula provides 20 percent of your vitamin A, over 50 percent of your vitamin K, and 8 percent of your vitamin C, pholate, and calcium needs for the day?
Ingredients for Pesto Baked Chicken
For 4 servings:
- 4 five ounce skinn- and boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup Arugula
- 1/2 cup Basil
- 1/3 cup Pine nuts
- 1/2 cup Parmigiano cheese
- 1/3 cup Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Place the tomatoes on a baking sheet and coat them with a drizzle of olive oil and sea salt. Roast the tomatoes for about 10 to 14 minutes
- Boil Quinoa pasta for 15 to 20 minutes
- Coat the chicken with black pepper and salt. Place the chicken in the oven and bake for just 20 minutes at 450 degrees Fahrenheit. That way it will result in delightfully juicy. (just make sure you follow USDA’s recommendations)
- In a food processor or blender mix the arugula, basil, pine nuts, Parmigiano cheese and olive oil until it reaches a creamy texture
- Serve and enjoy!