Salads are a great way to enjoy lunch. Especially so when it’s a simple recipe, loaded with veggies and greens that gives you energy for a longer time. This recipe has an amazing taste and is loaded with nutrients.
- 1 1/2 lb cooked shrimps
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1-inch fresh ginger
- red chile peppers
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- Half a mango, ripe and thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 large red bell pepper thinly long sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 scallions thinly sliced
For the dressing:
- 1/3 lime juice
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- Combine the shrimp, garlic, ginger, soy sauce and sesame oil and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Cook the shrimp in a large skillet nonstick pan, on high heat. As the shrimp is already cooked this step should only take 5 minutes.
- Combine the peppers, cucumbers, mangos, scallion in a large bowl.
- Mix the lime juice, brown sugar, and fish sauce together.
- Add the salad mix on a plate and then add the shrimps and top off with the dressing.